Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Hey there...

Soooo.... Hi.

It's been a while, hasn't it?
I'M SORRY YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU REALLY <3

I've been up to my eyeballs in stuff since I last posted!
I...
(a) went to Spain for three weeks
(b) did compious amounts of babysitting
(c) went back to school
(d) realized I have a MASSIVE exam in like, 8 months that decides what college I go to (!!!!)
(e) slept.... a lot.

So, I' ve been busy!
I don't think I will continue to post here, for the time being. I can't post regularly enough and if I'm gonna do it I want to do it right.

I will continue to check out blogs and follow them etc :) I def will blog again at some point, just not for now :'(
Slán go foill,
Aoife
Xo

3 comments:

  1. that's totally ok! blogging is hard to organise around schoolwork...good luck in your exam and I look forward to your return! <3

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks!! Feel like a bit of a fail for stopping blogging but hopefully it will make my next attempt better :) I really appreciate your comment <3
      Aoife xo

      Delete

Hi! I would LOVELOVELOVE (!) if you would leave me a comment saying whatever you think/feel etc about the post or my blog in general. Extra brownie points for positiveness and virtual glitter <3