Sunday, 2 June 2013

OOTD

Hey Guys!
I've just realized that I haven't done one of these in ages! Opps... I have to admit, I love getting dressed up and everything, but it is such a PAIN to set up the tri pod and try to pose nicely for these :/ And I'm still too embarrassed to ask someone to take these pictures for me.
Anyways, it was my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary today so all of us went up to even-more-farmers-there-than-there-is-here-land for it. This was the outfit I wore. I got this dress is Swamp for €6 at the back, on the sale rack. I was gobsmacked, and still am. It is such a gorgeous dress, there were tons of them in the shop, I don't know why they were so unpopular.
Also, I felt in the selfies mood. How amazing is this filter on my camera? I really love it, instantly makes me look fifty trillion times classier. As did my sisters massive sunglasses XD

10 comments:

  1. This outfit is amazing!!!
    The pattern on the dress is so pretty and the heels are awesome!!!

    Great blog! I will definitely follow you :)

    If you can, check out ladolcemoda7.blogspot.com

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will deffo check out your blog xx

      Delete
  2. I love this dress! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! Xx

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so nice! Swamp sales are so good :) and thank you so much for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) I know they are just amazing value!
      xx

      Delete
  5. The patterned dress is gorgeous! Your facial expressions make my day! :)

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I figured if I can't pull a model pout I may as well make a silly face :)xx

      Delete

Hi! I would LOVELOVELOVE (!) if you would leave me a comment saying whatever you think/feel etc about the post or my blog in general. Extra brownie points for positiveness and virtual glitter <3