Sunday, 16 June 2013

Bookity bookity bookbookbook!

Hey Guys :)
I am a bit of a bookworm (as I have mentioned before) so I have decided to make bucket list of sorts. About books obviously.
Some of these books are classics and some a bit more recent. I don't know if I'll do a review of the books, maybe just the ones I particularly liked. I'll keep updating this list, adding books and marking off the ones I've read. I was going to make this a "before the end of the summer" bucket list, but there's no rush on me so I'll do as many as possible during the summer and continue on into the school year (I said the dreaded S word :0). If anyone has any suggestions to add I would LOVE to hear them! Most of the best books I have read have been recommendations. Don't be shy, leave a comment :)
1. Les Misérables
2. One Day
3. Pride and Prejudice
4.1984
5. Sense and Sensibility
6. The Great Gatsby
7. Anna Karenina
8. Looking for Alaska
9. The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Luckily, I have a kindle (I <3 my kindle) so all the classics will be free! Yay :)

10 comments:

  1. One Day is the only one I've read from that pile. I think it's called Looking For Alaska, I'm currently reading the Fault in our stars by John Green, it is AMAZING!
    Other books that I thought were brilliant were
    The Book Thief
    The Night Circus
    Water for Elephants
    Gallagher Girl series
    The Perks of being a wallflower
    ... if you haven't already read them...
    Marian ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, that's the one thanks! :) I have to admit though, I HATED The Book Thief we did it in school and didn't even get it finished. I think that ruined it for me :P Will deffo add The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, reeeeally want to see that film!
      Thanks for your suggestions XD

      Delete
  2. I just read the fault in our starts and am currently reading the Great Gatsby! I would really recommend a trilogy called `the chemical gardens trilogy` it's an amazing series of books :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh they sound interesting, will check them out!
      Thank you :D

      Delete
  3. Most of these are on my summer reading list as well! plus Homer's Odyssey, which I think could take me the whole year to read :\

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm not that ambitious! You should go for it anyways, what have you got to lose :) xx

      Delete
  4. Right now I'm reading The Virgin Suicides and it's perfect, read it! Next I want to read Lolita and The Great Gatsby as I've just seen the movie. Ahhh I need to read more

    http://myperpetualperplexities.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to put The Virgin Suicides on the list but I know my library won't have it :/ I think everyone thinks they need to read more haha xx

      Delete

Hi! I would LOVELOVELOVE (!) if you would leave me a comment saying whatever you think/feel etc about the post or my blog in general. Extra brownie points for positiveness and virtual glitter <3